Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday - Oblivion




oblivion

THIS BOOK! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BOOK SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME! Okay, that's a bit of an overstatement, but I have been waiting for almost two years! So, same difference.

So far, the first two books in the Nevermore trilogy have seriously impressed me. You have your high school drama, cheerleaders and popular kids, the outcasts, and... Edgar Allen Poe. I would never say that any piece of literature lives up to Poe's standards unless I meant it! I think he would be positively tickled to read this modern day reimagining of his compiled works. The writing is solid, the characters are interesting and real, and the world building is down right fascinating.

NOW I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGER!


No comments :

Post a Comment